RSSアイコン

アコモデーション掲示板

スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[18055] One bedroom is available in Beckenham for a female or a couple..

投稿者:Patrick Kimさん
Please visit the link below in Flatmates.com for the photos of the room and the house.

https://flatmates.com.au/share-house-perth-beckenham-6107-P1323979

One large bedroom with a queen bed is available from 30th March 2024.

For a single female: $250/week, Bond: $500.
For a couple: 350/week, Bond: $700.

A Queen-sized bed, a wardrobe, a bedside table, a chest drawer, a desk, and two chairs.

There are two fridges available in the kitchen so that you will have enough storage for your food. The living room has a smart TV, sofa, and a reverse-cycle air-con.

It takes only 5 minutes drive to Westfield Carousel shopping centre, one of Perth's largest shopping complexes. The property is also close to Curtin University (15 minutes by car), a bus stop (2 minutes by walk), and Beckenham train station (10~15 minutes by walk).

I am a male, full-time research engineer working at a university in Perth. I like doing workouts at the gym after work and jogging in the morning during the weekends. I am social and happy to have a chat with others, but I respect their private time too. I don’t smoke at all but drink socially. I want my house clean and tidy all the time and I hope that I have flatmates who can clean their rooms and common areas at least once a week.

There will be a total of 4~5 people including you in this house. Currently, I am occupying the master bedroom and ensuite. One large bedroom is available currently for you, and you will be sharing a toilet and a bathroom with two female flatmates from Japan and Korea, respectively.

Non-smokers only! No drugs are allowed! No guests are allowed.

For more inquiries please contact me via 0431 204 941,
2024/03/17(Sun) 17:58:55 [編集/削除]