スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[17827] マスタールーム ハウスメイト募集 Joondalup周辺

投稿者:Mikaさん  E-MAIL

画像

800 x 600 (109KB)
参照数:60

exifアイコン

Curramnineエリアのお家で女性のハウスメイトを1人募集しています。

マスタールーム 週$250(ガス、水道、Wi-Fi込み。電気代は請求が届き次第シェア)
家具は一式揃ってます。

Curramnine駅(電車、バス)まで徒歩約8分
Colesまで徒歩約12分or車で5分
Joondalup Lake sideショッピングセンターまで電車で約15分(一駅)

きれいに住んでくれる方、出来れば長期滞在の方、非喫煙者、常識のある方を探しています。

オージーのオーナー(男)と私(日本人、女)が住んでいます。
オーナーはガーデニングに料理、サイクリングなど多趣味、綺麗好きで困ったことがあればすぐに対応してくれます。
静かなエリアで、家には広いガーデンもあるので、リラックスして過ごせると思います。
仕事上、遅い時間に駅から歩いて帰ることが多いのですが、街灯も十分にあり、治安は良いと思います。

オーナー(Marcus)のメールアドレスを載せていますので直接ご連絡ください。

下記はオーナーからのメッセージとお家の詳細です。

A beautiful 4 x 2 house in a quiet location to share with one single male and one single Japanese girl. One large master bedroom with built in robe fully furnished or unfurnished with own bathroom.
Ten minutes walking distance to train station and 20 minutes walking distance to beach. Close to Joondalup university, and shopping center's.
The express trains run every 15 minutes from Currambine train station and take 20 to 25 mins to Perth. It’s a 5 minutes one stop train ride to Joondalup major shopping Centre and university.
Car takes 20 to 35 minutes to Perth.
Coles super market newly build is fifteen minutes walking distance or 5 minutes by car.

The room is $250 a week this included ,gas, water, internet in the rent. Electricity not included in price.
Bond is required. The house has a larger living area so you will have plenty of privacy if that what you looking for.

If you're interested feel free to text me or give me a call
Please read the add otherwise we are wasting each other time.
Non smokers , not a party house, and no couples are welcome.
I'm looking for long term stay.
Please give me some details about yourself e.g. move date , student, working and anything else you like to add.

Home features
Air-conditioning living area, heating , Broadband Internet, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer ,Study area , garden.
Feel free to call me anytime to and ask any questions.
Thankyou for reading the add.

Cheers Marcus
2024/01/22(Mon) 21:04:48 [編集/削除]