スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[15504] シェアハウス in Northbridge $125-130

投稿者:Kayさん  URL

画像

x (0KB)
参照数:186

exifアイコン

代理投稿
私のタイ人の友達がシェアメイトを探しています。私も以前このアパートメントに住んでいましたが、とても綺麗で住みやすく、日本人のシェアメイトがいることが稀なので英語を学ぶ環境としても最高です!女性限定のシェアハウスですが、セキュリティもしっかりしているので、安心して住めます。
場所: ノースブリッジ
レント: $125-130 (水道、ガス、電気、インターネット、洗剤、トイレットペーパー等含む)

詳しくは以下の英文に書いてあります。連絡は日本語、英語どちらでも構いません。0473645542

Hi I am an easy going person. Would like to find people to help get through this pandemic together.

It s a FEMALE ONLY shared room in Northbridge ( 5mins walk to FreeZone bus stop ) , walking distance to Hyde park, IGA, Bluecat to the city, and many more.

This cozy apartment is a secured (with 24hrs camera surveillance) has garden area, shared speace for outdoor BBQ ,gym, swimming pool,jagucci ,and suana.

The room available now are

A) $130/week/person - 1 bed (double bed ) available in a shared room for 2 females (you will be sharing this bedroom, an ensuite, a balcony with 1 Russian female - law student) equipped with a full sized mirror wardrobe, and a shelfing unit.

B) 125/week/person - 1 bed ( single) , shared room, wardrobe, study table and lamp

C) 125/week/person - 1 bed( single) ,own partitioned room,
wardrope, storage.

Bills , Internet , toilet rolls and cleaning products are included in the rent.

We try to keep the place clean and tidy as much as possible. The common area gets cleaned weekly (Toilet/Shower/Kitchen/Living area) Smoking outside at designated area only.

Most of my housemates are now studying so it wont suit a party person who are too loud. NO pets & NO visitors allowed at the moment please. However a night out every now and then is totally acceptable as we live so close to the scene already! :D

This place is Just 5-10 mins walk to pubs and restaurants on James street, 5 mins walk to Free Blue CAT Bus (francis street stop) and 5 mins walk to FTZ bus stop (960 free zone) on Frizgerald street.
Most cases you wont need a car but if you do, parking permit is available at additional cost of $15/week (additional deposit required)

To stay :
2 months minimum stay
2 weeks security deposit
2 weeks notice required before moving out

for more info, please contact me TEXT ONLY :)
2020/05/05(Tue) 18:52:56 [編集/削除]