RSSアイコン

アコモデーション掲示板

スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[15481] 3 stories town house in west perth

投稿者:Ted ryuさん

画像

1080 x 1920 (493KB)
参照数:231

Hello. My name is ted from korea.i've been living in perth for 5 years. I can speak Japanese fluently so if you have any questions , i can help you. i am also a chef, majored french cuisine and would like to gather housemates and cook for everyone so we know each other better. And u can help studying English or korean and i wish you could help me with Japanese.

my house is at "6 oak lane west perth"
There is a bus stop right in front of my house that is only one stop from city bus port with 2 section fee. Or you could walk to city for about 25 minutes.
There is betty park which has gym, swimming pool and sauna in 3 minutes walking distance and 5 minutes for Phoenix academy. The house is very safe and quiet. Also this house is not a party house but you are welcome to invite some friends over. We can also chill with Netflix or bored games together

There are two rooms available
Single room is 170 dollars
Shared bathroom with one person and shower with 2 others. All furnished. Spacious room.

Master room 125 per week.
Own bathroom and and shower booth
The room is furnished
The room usually for couple but i got one person already using the room and looking for a second person. he is aussie guy works in mines and he will be flying out for 2 weeks and fly in one week.
So in 2 weeks, you will live by yourself for 2 weeks in huge room and only one week with him .

All the bills are included
聞きたいことが有れば悩まなく連絡ください。
英語でも日本語でもがまいません。
기대하고합시다.
My number '0452 188 036'
Text or.call for any inquiries

I will send you photoes by phone because photo size is too big to post
2020/04/28(Tue) 18:50:56 [編集/削除]