RSSアイコン

アコモデーション掲示板

スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[15453] 3 stories town house in west perth

投稿者:Ted ryuさん

画像

1080 x 1920 (493KB)
参照数:211

Hello. My name is ted from korea.i've been living in perth for 5 years. I can speak Japanese fluently so if you have any questions , i can help you. i am also a chef and would like to gather housemates and cook for everyone so we know each other better.

my house is at "6 oak lane west perth"
There is a bus stop right in front of my house that is only one stop from city bus port with 2 section fee. Or you could walk to city for about 25 minutes.
There is betty park which has gym, swimming pool and sauna in 3 minutes walking distance and 5 minutes for Phoenix academy. The house is very safe and quiet. Also this house is not a party house but you are welcome to invite some friends over.

There are two rooms available
Single room is 170 dollars
Shared bathroom with one person and shower with 2 others. All furnished. Spacious room.

Master room 125 per week.
Own bathroom and and shower booth
The room is furnished
The room usually for couple but i got one person already using the room and looking for a second person. He is aussie guy works in mines and he will be flying out for 2 weeks and fly in one week.
So in 2 weeks, you will live by yourself for 2 weeks in huge room and only one week with him .

All the bills are included
기대하고합시다.
My number '0452 188 036'
Text or.call for any inquiries

I will send you photoes by phone because photo size is too big to post
2020/04/21(Tue) 12:34:54 [編集/削除]