[10887] デミペア募集!週20時間家賃フリー

投稿者:代理投稿さん

画像

2048 x 2048 (1077KB)
参照数:289

exifアイコン

こちらのご家族はとても親切で明るく、立地も好条件です(๑>◡<๑)
何か質問がありましたら些細なことでも尋ねてみてください。

Beautiful Room in a North Perth/Leederville area for a Demi pair/part au pair! (Free)

Are you good with young children? Want to live in a family? Want to learn English and get free housing for helping out?  As a Demi pair working for 20 hours per week you can!

I have a 4.5 year old child (and a cat) and I am looking for a demi pair / part time au pair to move in around 8 October.

For 20 hours per week you get your own fully furnished room with queen bed with pool views, all bills and internet included.  

Our beautiful, clean and peaceful home has a swimming pool and gym, is 5 minutes from city by bus, 15 minutes from the beach.

Please contact nina 0452213730 if you are interested
2017/09/27(Wed) 17:15:00 [編集/削除]

[10978] Re: デミペア募集!週20時間家賃フリー

投稿者:sakiさん  E-MAIL
こんにちは。
21歳日本人女性の塩川です。
詳しい住所とご家族の構成を教えていただけますか?
また、現在語学学校に通っているので週二十時間の子どものお世話の時間は自分で決められるものですか?
教えていただけたら嬉しいです。
よろしくお願いします。
塩川
> こちらのご家族はとても親切で明るく、立地も好条件です(๑>◡<๑)

> 何か質問がありましたら些細なことでも尋ねてみてください。

>

> Beautiful Room in a North Perth/Leederville area for a Demi pair/part au pair! (Free)

>

> Are you good with young children? Want to live in a family? Want to learn English and get free housing for helping out?  As a Demi pair working for 20 hours per week you can!

>

> I have a 4.5 year old child (and a cat) and I am looking for a demi pair / part time au pair to move in around 8 October.

>

> For 20 hours per week you get your own fully furnished room with queen bed with pool views, all bills and internet included.  

>

> Our beautiful, clean and peaceful home has a swimming pool and gym, is 5 minutes from city by bus, 15 minutes from the beach.

>

> Please contact nina 0452213730 if you are interested

>

2017/10/12(Thu) 22:53:08 [編集/削除]