スレッド別 一覧表示 画像一覧 新規投稿

[1679] Japanese mobile food business for sale

[Res]
投稿者:Tomomiさん  E-MAIL

画像

2048 x 1536 (800KB)
参照数:314

exifアイコン

This Japanese mobile food business has been operating since March 2011.
It's very good reputations and well known to so many event organisers.

I used to be operating from marquee and food trailer at many events and markets only.
Now I have permanent spot to operate from food trailer with cheap rent in Perth City Market in Murray st mall.
I still have so many good events to go, so doing double operations in event season.
Super busy, but so much fan!

It will be long sentences, so please read if you are serious buyer.
I prefer to meet you and discuss about price and conditions personally, not over the phone or by email as I put so much effort, passion and love this business!

I was planning to do this business all my life, but found another passion in Japan and decided to be semi-retired to start 2nd life.

*** Why mobile food business, not restaurant or takeaway shop? ***

Don't waist your time and money for risky contracting fee, expensive daily rental cost, power bill and hiring staff members for quiet days.
Make money efficiently!
You can operate busy weekend only and choose the busy locations.
I have been working super hard in event season for 7 months and having holiday in overseas for 5 months.
You don't have to be a slave of the building owner and restaurant.
You still need good break to keep going good business.

I will show you everything how to operate the shop, how to make very different style of Japanese street food.
I'm passing you all business connections and will keep supporting you from Japan if it's necessary.

I look forward to meeting someone who love to make customers to be happy, challenging, creative and ready to put lot of passion into this business!
If it sounds like you, you will learn so many things, not only making money.

Please email me for the further discussion.

Thank you for reading all:)

Tomomi
japanese_gifts@gmx.com
2022/04/06(Wed) 13:01:12 [編集/削除]